My camera collection is for sale ):
Well, since the house is for sale and I can’t take my cameras to UK with me, with great sadness, I’m putting them all up for sale. They’ll be selling at The Camera Workshop at Peninsular soon but you can also deal through me. All of the above cameras will be covered under warranty by The Camera Workshop (though I don’t know for how long) so you can be assured that everything is in good working condition unless stated otherwise!
So, just a brief rundown
- Polaroid Image 2 – I’ve had this camera for 1yr+ and never touched it cause I don’t have polaroid 600 film. It was a gift from a friend and I was told it works perfectly. The only downside is that Polaroid 600 film costs around $50 a pack (however, Polaroid is re-opening their instant camera line late this year).
- Sears 600 SGD10 – A very nice vintage camera for collectors. This camera is part of the Ricoh family and has a pretty mighty lens (Rikenon 1:2.8/40mm). This camera requires 126 film. Comes with a vintage case + strap.
- Colorsplash Flash – Flash fires on test but has a slighty faulty hotshoe (may not fire when mounted). Not for individual sale. This flash comes free with the Lomo LC-A.
- Sunlight SL-200 Flash – Excellent basic flash to add on to any camera with a hotshoe. This flash has been surprisingly sturdy and reliable over the years apart from a slightly oversensitive hotshoe. Not for individual sale. This flash comes free with the Lomo LC-A.
- Nikon D50 Kit – I am very proud to say that this camera is one of the most well cared for in my collection. An excellent DLSR tt’s served me well. Absolutely MINT CONDITION. Just had the sensor professionally cleaned at The Camera Workshop as well for $40+.
- Lomo LC-A Deluxe kit SGD250 neg. (made in Russia, original price SGD450) – To be honest, this camera can be slightly temperamental, when I first bought it from lomography.com, the shutter kept getting stuck and I was experiencing light leaks. In the end I spend about $150 at The Camera Workshop to fix the shutter and have the entire backing re-lined. Rest assured, this camera will be covered under warranty.
- About the camera: Our beloved compact-sized camera, capable of the most amazing Lomographs – characterized with shadowy vignettes, eyepopping colours and saturation, and a distinctive look that only a Lomo LC-A can produce! (Read more here)
- Kit Includes: Lomo LC-A, Lomography Hipshot Bag (green), Tunnelvision lens, Coloursplash Flash and the Sunlight SL-200 Flash
- Polaroid i-Zone Instant Pocket Camera SGD10 – I’ve actually had this camera for over a decade and I’m quite amazed myself that it’s still in excelling working condition. The only downside is that this camera uses the mini sticker polaroids tt are probably hard to find. Camera comes loaded with (expired) film + batteries.
- Lomography Supersampler SGD60 – Read about this camera here. Uses 35mm film. MINT CONDITION!
- Chinon Handyzoom 5001 (35-70mm) SGD5 – Quite a retro film camera, good as a point and shoot. Runs on 35mm film and has fully automatic functions, i.e. zoom, flash, re-wind etc. This camera is slightly bulky but works perfectly!
- Lomo 2WayVista (27mm Panoramic) SGD30 – This camera has a dual panorama / normal mode. Shoots on 35mm film. Currently selling for SGD60 brand new. Camera condition is mint, external condition 8/10 (slight wear on the corners). The lens also has an interesting tunnelvision to it. See some sample shots here.
- Fujica 330 Zoom – 25-42mm zoom lens. This camera runs on 16mm film (110 cassettes) which can be found quite easily at Peninsular / Books Actually. Has a hotshoe for flash too. See some 110 film sample shots.
Please note that ALL my cameras have been kept in a dry box when not in use. There’s absolutely zero fungus on any of them. Do e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interesting in buying any of them. Some of them do not have prices listed as I haven’t really checked the market value, but I’m reasonable and open to negotiation! Though I must stress that I do not accept sexual favours. CASH ONLY!
Bonus: If u can find someone else in Singapore advertising the same camera at a lower price I will try to match it (though this is not a guarantee).